Creating a pictorial narrative is fun. MixBook’s photobooks are more than selecting, compiling, and binding photos into pages. These books tell a story. When arranged in chronological order, a photo book will take you through the photographer’s journey and give you a glimpse of their personality. You will understand the events in the past of an individual and how the advancement has shaped him.
How do you create a photo book?
Before you create your pictorial story, you should check out the apps and select the one that will help tell your story beautifully. Whether you are a pro or novice in making photo books, MixBook will help you tell your story the way you want and enable you to add a personal touch to your creativity.
To create a photo book, you will select the photos you want to use. Choose the format, design, and template that will best bring out your story. After you have everything you want, upload your photos.
What makes a photo book interesting?
To make your story exciting and eye-catching to a viewer or reader, you need to consider several factors. You should ask yourself several questions and answer them with the pictorial arrangement. The first question you will probably ask yourself is, “What is my theme?” A theme in mind will guide you throughout the creation. Several other aspects that you will consider to make your exciting story include:
- Keep it simple. Avoid crowding photos. You will confuse your viewer and get your storyline lost amidst the overcrowded images.
- Have a storyline. You should always try to tell a story in your photo book. For instance, if you have a family tradition of celebrating thanksgiving, you should arrange the photos chronologically to depict the participants’ possible changes.
- Choose a format. Avoid mixing portrait and landscape photos on the same page. Orientation mix up will force your reader to keep rotating the photo book to view the images.
What is the importance of having a photo book?
- Nothing triggers creativity like watching something inspiring. You look at your story and realize there are so many designs you could have used. You look at the photography and the theme and get inspired to take your next book to a different angle.
- If your theme was family-centered, the photo book will help you remember the good times you spent together and the experiences you would have otherwise forgotten. Thus, the book will help you travel back in time and reminisce about the good old days.
- Though the digital world has given you an option of saving your photos in your computer’s photo galleries, how often do you back up your digital copies? The fun of flipping through beautifully designed pages cannot be compared to scrolling lazily on your computer going through the photos.
Photo books, like photo albums, are a great way of preserving your best moments. They are not a compilation of photos for safety. The photos will take you back in retrospection and remind you of the best moments you spent with your loved ones. If you want to have the perfect app that will showcase your creativity, make MixBook your app.